How to Apply: Click Here
Application Deadline: Each year in February (Autumn Semester) and September (Spring Semester)
Study Duration: 2 - 4 years full-time
Admission Quota: 3
*Note: All the application information are subject to changes on the OIA website.
All the following documents should be submitted to the Office of International Affairs, National Sun Yat-sen University before the deadline:
- Autobiography in Chinese or English
- Two recommendation letters (sealed and signed).
- Study plan (including research proposal) in Chinese or English.
- Language Requirement:
(E) Minimum English proficiency for non-native English speaking applicants:TOEFL score iBT-TOEFL of 91 (Internet-based TOEFL)/CBT-TOEFL of 232 (Computer-based TOEFL)/Paper-based TOEFL of 575 (Paper-based TOEFL)/IELTS of 6.5。(C) Minimum Chinese proficiency : TOCFL level 4（B2) or New HSK level 6；or certificate(s) indicating a minimum of 720 hours of Chinese learning in Taiwan ( or a minimum of 1440 hours abroad).
1. Ocean Laws & Policy
2. Ocean Diplomacy & Governance
3. Underwater Cultural Heritage
4. Sustainable Oceans & Fisheries
5. Blue Economy & Marine Spatial Planning
6. Environmental Changes & Adaptation